Newark Care is a long-established provider of Nursing and Residential Care. We operate 2 high quality homes on the southside of Glasgow offering both residential and nursing care. Our homes are held in high regard by the Care Inspectorate – consistently scoring 5 and above.
Our central aim is simply to provide the highest quality of care for our elderly residents whilst ensuring they enjoy life with dignity and independence within a homely environment. We are seeking individuals with a professional, caring disposition with a proven ability to lead and motivate our enthusiastic and loyal staff team. Working with Newark Care, you’ll value kindness above all. Every person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell.
You will have responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met:
- Leading, motivating and mentoring your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home.
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents.
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
- Encouraging our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
Your focus will be on the delivery of the very highest standards of care as you assess nursing needs and take the right interventions for every resident. You’ll also supervise colleagues, manage shifts and make sure flawless handover summaries are completed to ensure continuity of care. Above all, it’s about ensuring our residents are at the heart of everything you do.
Complimenting your salary, we offer paid NMC PIN renewal. Newark Care will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid PVG
- Private Health Insurance
- 32 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Free uniform
- Homemade meals whilst on shift
- Ongoing learning and support
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of our outstanding and committed team.
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
For an informal chat and application pack Burnfield: Call Sandra Falconer – 0141 620 2510 firstname.lastname@example.org Westacres: Call Linda Carruthers – 0141 616 5100 lcarruthers @newarkcare.org.uk